Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Great Love of My Life

Hello Friends!
Have you noticed how there are things that make a house a home?

We have a nice apartment, furniture, things and the useful items that aid our daily lives. But the things that make a house a home are usually not things...

It's the people that we care about.
And for me that is my darling Husband. 
He is the one that makes where I am home, and the one that I want to have beside me for the rest of my life.
 

 "The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."
Titus 2:3-5

  "Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table"
Psalms 128:3 

So I am learning to be a good wife, a Keeper at Home. 

 And can I say, it is the greatest adventure of my life!





Aren't my men the cutest? :)



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment